Registration Process - Domestic
1. Contact Student Advisor to have an information session or a campus tour which provides applicants with the opportunity to explore their education and career expectations (optional).
2. Downloading the admission-related documents & forms from each program information page.
3. Submitting your completed application form and all related documents with the application fee. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable. In the meantime, students are welcome to meet with the Student Advisor. Student Advisor provides the assistance in enrollment process, and financial advice such as student loan or student payment plan.
4. When all the application documents with fee is received, students will receive a receipt. (Please note: for Registered Massage Therapy program, students must complete the prerequisite course- Introduction to Massage Therapy Course, RMT Admissions Process Addendum)
5. First College will take 5-10 business days to review the required application documents that students submitted.
6. A Letter of Acceptance will be issued once your application is accepted. A written Enrolment Contract conforming to regulatory requirements must be signed by the student and/or by a parent or guardian if the applicant is a minor (not reached the age of 19 in British Columbia).
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at (778) 478-6611 or;
Complete the contact form, and we will get back to you within 24 hours!
First College (FC), a private post-secondary institution, operates this website. The information contained on the FC website is created by departments of FC, and as such, is the property of FC. Unless specified otherwise, permission is granted to view, copy, print and distribute the content of the FC website subject to the following conditions: (i) it is used for informational, non-commercial purposes only; (ii) any copy or portion must include the FC copyright notice (© First College); (iii) no modifications are made; and (iv) FC reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued upon written notice from FC. Permission to refer to FC information for purposes other than those described above, or to use the information in any other way, must be requested in writing to the maintainer(s) of the information, if designated, or in writing to: Marketing Department First College 532 Leon Ave, Second Floor, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6J6